Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, May 26

Baby Making Day

did i say that? i meant baby FOOD making day. i made all of jack's baby food, and now the tradition begins for finny. look how eagerly he awaits my culinary creations. it costs TONS less than jars, and it makes me feel very domesticated (note the apron). after a hard days work of steaming, baking and freezing, i have months worth of food!





6 comments:

ashley said...

Girl, I'm so into making baby food (well not anymore now that Anna is eating table food - but talk about CHEAPER!!! Mandy introduced me to a great book and I had so much fun "creating" Yes, it makes me feel domesticated too - it's the only thing domesticated that I do!

Christa Hagler said...

You are adorable! Although you make me feel a little un-domesticated. I never made baby food, the closest I got is mashing up a few bananas. I heard it was cheaper, but I guess I was just to lazy. Thanks for saying hello. I will add you to my blog roll and maybe we can keep up a bit this way. FUN!

NovaFults said...

anything new in the baby food making buisiness? i feel like i forgot everything about babies. im nervous. i wish i had you close by. ill be calling alot im sure. you better answer! ; )
xoxo

ashley said...

the book I used is called "First Foods" by Annabel Karmel

Anonymous said...

What's this about making babies? We should shoot for #3 sometime!

Ashley S. said...

Yay! I love reading blogs! I'll be interested to talk to you about this baby food making business whenever that is something that we will need to be buying/having/making/doing.