Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, May 12

I Swore I'd Never...

...let my kids drink soda.
...let my kids eat mac n' cheese and hot dogs.
...let my kids play in those gross play places.
...let my kids leave the house in clothes that don't match.
...let my kids veg out to TV.
...let my kids go to bed without a bath.
...let my kids drink chocolate milk.
...let my kids stay in PJ's all day.
...let my kids have cereal for dinner.
...let my kids wear their shoes on the wrong feet.
i swore i'd never, but i have, and they're fine.

2 comments:

NovaFults said...

haha. i swore the hot dog and mac n cheese, but i do it all the time. LOVE IT!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i have more...guess it's because I've been a Momma for 13 years...man, that is old! I'll have to do another version for the older kiddos on my blog! Good idea Meg