Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, May 5

Finn's Dedication

jon spoke about the verse we selected just for finn, psalm 84:5. it speaks about having strength in the Lord. he tied it in to how we selected finn's name. it means fair-haired warrior.


picnic dinner from chipotle at the fort worth arboretum.

jack entertained himself very well with sticks in his police man outfit that he also wore to church that morning.
hallie and matt & kristin hanvey came in from tyler to pray for finn. jonathan and kristen queen were also there to celebrate as we committed to raise finn to be a Godly little guy.


in our family's tradition, we asked jeremy and nicole hager to be godparents for finn. they committed to pray for him and support him in his christian walk as he grows.

2 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Meaghan, I am so glad you found my blog...it will be good to be connected again! Congratulations on the expansion of your beautiful family...what a good-looking family you have! Please keep in touch and know that I am so glad to hear from you!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

It's so nice to see all those loving faces...and familiar ones praying over my little nephew. I pray for him too, but it's nice be reminded that there are so many others who love him so.

I can still remember Jack's dedication like it was yesterday...