

is it true? could we possibly, REALLY be home??? if you've read about the drama GETTING to florida, wait til ya hear the drama coming home. actually, nothing could really be worse than sleeping on the floor of an airport, but it was long. looooong. so very loooong. we decided to break the trip home up into two legs with a night in new orleans at a fancy shmancy hotel in the french quarter (happy anniversary to me...). we never spend the night, we ALWAYS push trough, but just like our short cut of flying to florida didn't end up helping the travel time, neither did spending the night on the way home. really. it was fun, but for some reason that we can't explain, the travel time home ended up being HOURS longer than we predicted. the only thing we figure is that every "fast" food stop that we made took at least 30 minutes. so typical.




4 comments:
Welcome back to Texas! You guys were missed. Lets hang out soon.
i love that you're home, and totally hate it at the same time! i love when we get together with the whole clan.
ok...i posted the entire flagged album on shutterfly for you. I am burning all 1100 pics (it's true) and mailing them too!
Meaghan, I know you guys had a hard trip getting there, but I am so glad you had fun. Your pics, as always, are so gorgeous! Next time, come and see us too or let me know where you are staying. I used to live in Pensacola and now we are in Jacksonville...2 hours from Dinsney...I would love to see you next time you are in my neck of the woods...I promise I will try and see you when I am in your area again, K? Tell Jon and the kids hi! Love you guys!
Alicia
okay, i am soooo ready for a new post. btw, what kind of camera do you use. your pics look SO good!
xoxo
Post a Comment