Memoirs of Childhood
Hooray!!! I love your blog. No... wait... i just love your family! They are so cute! Cant wait to see you guys!
Sooo Cute!!! I think they get cuter and cuter every pic I see! The PJs are sooo fun!
You know, as long as they aren't wearing those pajamas when they're sixteen I think you're good. I have a friend who's teenage sons invented their own t-shirts that were green and said, "Girl Scouting". You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray!!! I love your blog. No... wait... i just love your family! They are so cute! Cant wait to see you guys!
Sooo Cute!!! I think they get cuter and cuter every pic I see! The PJs are sooo fun!
You know, as long as they aren't wearing those pajamas when they're sixteen I think you're good. I have a friend who's teenage sons invented their own t-shirts that were green and said, "Girl Scouting". You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment