Memoirs of Childhood
Your comment on my blog was so perfect I had to stop by and tell you. Sometimes I, too, think my heart will split right open. Loved stopping by and seeing these pictures.
love finney's pics! he's got that smile going on!and i had no idea that nicole was moving...booo!!!how's the new place coming along?
Seriously- you have the cutest kids ever!!! Who am I going to have model for me now in Austin? Miss you guys!Nicole
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your comment on my blog was so perfect I had to stop by and tell you. Sometimes I, too, think my heart will split right open.
Loved stopping by and seeing these pictures.
love finney's pics! he's got that smile going on!
and i had no idea that nicole was moving...booo!!!
how's the new place coming along?
Seriously- you have the cutest kids ever!!! Who am I going to have model for me now in Austin? Miss you guys!
Nicole
Post a Comment