Memoirs of Childhood

Thursday, October 2

I'm a Goofy Goober, Yeah!


don't people normally post pictures of their perfect lives and their beautiful children? why is it that i'm always posting the pics of my children looking ridiculous and making wierd faces?



finn's sweet little teeth are so goofy looking, and, as soon as you turn the camera on, he makes these faces. what's up with that?! jack's deal as a baby is that he never had pants on for any pictures. finn will never have a normal looking face.


i hope those spaces between the teeth don't mean braces at seven...

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

my finner...what a cute boy! i love his little faces...they are just as unique as he is! i can't wait to see them all in person!!!!!!

i'm proud of you for posting...i missed seeing my boys...and you too, of course!

julie said...

Meaghan,
I just found your blog and I love it! The Elizabeth Mitchell song you have on your playlist was on and the kids LOVED it! They couldn't stop dancing to it! I totally put our new favorite song on my blog-THANKS!
Julie