Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, November 26

Baking

jack and i attempted to make cake pops today.  they didn't quite turn out, but we had a lot of fun baking and sampling!
finn with his first batter spoon. he was in complete awe.



baking has become one of my special things to do with jack.  he "eats it up."

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi Meaghan,
Thanks for contacting me about the panels. There are several places to get the finials for the draperies. I have used the finials that would actually be place on the ends of the rods. I've used metal ones that believe it or not you can now find some at Hobby Lobby. Anthropologie might have some or anywhere that sells knobs. As for using 2 knobs each, they have to be hung very tight so they do not swag in the middle. I'm going to send your comment to Tonya, (keepingupwiththejones3.blogspot.com)my workroom who does the majority of my sewing now and she might could help you better. I hope everything turns out great. Good Luck, Connie