jack had his first, long overdue, trip to the dentist today. after "prep" last night (a book about going to the dentist & checking giraffe's teeth), we had a really fun time! jack did a check up in on "chompers" the kangaroo with scary denture looking teeth. then dr. stroud gave him a clean bill! did you know raisins were bad for kids teeth?
Looks like fun... if it makes you feel any better about taking awhile to get him to the dentist, I JUST got my 7 and 5 year olds there for the first time! Thankfully, no cavities!
Yes, I do have 5 kids. And yes, I'm 31. But let me explain... I've only birthed 4 of those babies. Our oldest is our nephew. He's almost 13 and started living with us August '07. The other 4 I carried. Caden is 7, Jackson is 5, Ella is 3 and Brenton is 2. The 1st 2 took fertility meds, 3rd was a surprise and 4th actually came according to God's plan and ours. So there's my life story, but you asked!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! And your family is beautiful!!
4 comments:
he's taking it so seriously! maybe you found his calling?
also, really, raisins? i always knew there was a reason i didn't like them!
How fun!!! What a great dentist to let kids be the dentist to a stuff animal! How fun!
-sandy toes
Looks like fun... if it makes you feel any better about taking awhile to get him to the dentist, I JUST got my 7 and 5 year olds there for the first time! Thankfully, no cavities!
Yes, I do have 5 kids. And yes, I'm 31. But let me explain... I've only birthed 4 of those babies. Our oldest is our nephew. He's almost 13 and started living with us August '07. The other 4 I carried. Caden is 7, Jackson is 5, Ella is 3 and Brenton is 2. The 1st 2 took fertility meds, 3rd was a surprise and 4th actually came according to God's plan and ours. So there's my life story, but you asked!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! And your family is beautiful!!
raisons...because of the gooey stick to them or what? hmmm...never would have guessed if there's good brushing. oh well. i love the kanga!
Post a Comment