Memoirs of Childhood
Isn't it amazing that Christmas decorating is here already! I love those stockings!
i love how they look together!!! so much fun...now you need that little girl to hang a third. come on now!
Cute stockings....Love the saying....Too cute
The stockings are great.... where did you find them? I have the pottery barn deep red and green ones, which are pretty but not really the look I'm going for.. funny how things change every couple of years! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)x Trina
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing that Christmas decorating is here already! I love those stockings!
i love how they look together!!! so much fun...now you need that little girl to hang a third. come on now!
Cute stockings....Love the saying....Too cute
The stockings are great.... where did you find them? I have the pottery barn deep red and green ones, which are pretty but not really the look I'm going for.. funny how things change every couple of years! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
x Trina
Post a Comment