Memoirs of Childhood
You seriously have the cutest boys ever. You're lucky Jack still fits in the sink! Such great pictures!
awwww...i love finny's eyes...and jack's super hero hair!
I will call you soon, but we are hiring this week and then Lori Greer is getting married the next weekend, so it may be a few days, but I would love to talk to you and make my blog look awesome!
Hey Meaghan! They look so cute and silly. What a couple of sweethearts!
these pictures are a riot!i have never thought to put a kiddo that big in the sink...but it's so fun!
Now that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You seriously have the cutest boys ever. You're lucky Jack still fits in the sink! Such great pictures!
awwww...i love finny's eyes...and jack's super hero hair!
I will call you soon, but we are hiring this week and then Lori Greer is getting married the next weekend, so it may be a few days, but I would love to talk to you and make my blog look awesome!
Hey Meaghan! They look so cute and silly. What a couple of sweethearts!
these pictures are a riot!
i have never thought to put a kiddo that big in the sink...but it's so fun!
Now that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment