Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, December 23

Mommy's Boy


me and jack, jack and me


we're always together, as you can see!


we're alike as a mother and son can be!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos.

Happy SITS week!

I'll definitely be back. Your blog is really a wonderful place.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you two are so stinking cute! so does that mean you are owning up to his stubborn streak? oh, i think he def gets that from jon! sof def gets hers from ryan...it's the boys fault!

and, i hate cold weather!!

AmberW said...

I love your pics!!! Adorable :)
What kind of camera do you use? Your pics are always so warm looking? Love it!

Anonymous said...

aweee Jack is so adorable. those are really sweet pictures. i wish you guys could come home for christmas!

Kristy said...

Congrats on being featured at SITS!
Have a Great Day SITSta!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I came by way of SITS...what a lovely blog you have...

I also have a son that I share a very close relatiobship with...he is 16 and he still tells me the same thing that he told me when he was 3...that he love me more than the hole in the world.

Marlene

Unknown said...

Meg, your posts always bring a smile to my face and lift my spirits. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!