today was in the 70's...sorry northerners
we took a trip around the pennington's like we often do.
we like to throw rocks and play in mud.
you should know that i had just bathed the boys (their hair was still wet) and dressed them for the day. oh well, we'll just start over later!
cows. fascinating! especially when they're a foot away!
here are the boys spitting over the side of the wagon. lovely. they have also been pretending to burp as of late!
we had the best time, and returned home sunkissed and full of vitamin D.
the mail had already been gotten,
but the gate still needed to be ridden!




6 comments:
Oh my goodness, what did I miss today? I think having great pictures makes me love them even more. Why is that? :) Best post ever honey!
Meg, may I please come and visit you?
It is soooooooooooooo cold here today!
Those pictures are by far the cutest yet!!!
I just love coming to your blog. Always makes me smile:)
A little boys paradise! How Cute!
Um, I love your new blog title!!! Soooooo cute! Looks like you three had fun! Isn't this weather crazy?!
Looks like you three had a lot of fun!
Love the new blog look! Did you get that from banners by Lyndsay?
I'm still working on mine...I'm trying to design it myself, but I'm very indecisive.
i am so wishing i was there with my girlie pies!!! excpet the spitting part....yuck!
Post a Comment