skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Tent


so we got this new tent. we've researched family sized tents for quite some time, and when they went on clearance at target...we pounced! we knew it'd be big, but this thing is ginourmous! it even has two rooms inside! definitely our dream tent.
6 comments:
Oh I LOVE that last picture... so stinkin' sweet :)
I smell some camping coming your way!
that is the biggest tent ive ever seen. cool
Soo fun!! Ok meg... awsome memories for days!!
How fun, and you don't have to worry about rain, bears and dirt! You can tell I have all girls!
That is funny! We just got I ginourmous tent too! I think I just might actually be excited about camping now:)
We have a huge tent too! I love camping! We actually just bought one last year that fits on the back of my husbands truck bed...yeah...we are wierdos!
Post a Comment