not exactly true...we're outta town, and though i've had my camera, i haven't taken a single picture!
it would be good for you to know that jack now exclusively calls me "honey bunny."
Memoirs of Childhood
© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs
5 comments:
i love jack...and his jammies still make me smile! oh, and what about not taking pics?
btw...guess what jk and b are calling ryan exclusively??? "honey"...yep!
What?! Not one pic?! You are out of control!
I love this picture :)
Meaghan,
I found it on Cutest Blog on the Block, of course! I think the site is under construction, but it was on there nevertheless! How is your trip to Tyler going?
Hey Meaghan - Saw your comment on my blog about the photographs. The professional photos are by someone here in FL. I'm only responsible for the snapshots. Your family is precious. Do we know eachother from Texas?
my roommate and her whole family call their grandma "honey" because her dad thought that was her name when he was little... "cause that's all he heard his dad call her".. isn't that sweet? so, your grandma name someday can be "honey bunny"!!
Post a Comment