Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, February 2

The Little Table

"the little table," as dubbed by jack, is home to snacks and art projects.  they were unfinished furniture pieces that i painted.  the chairs are paint color matched to a tiffany box.  i think the table will receive a striped makeover when we move.

          Photobucket

finn loves to climb up and have a goldfish snack under the watchful eye of his big brother. how would you paint the table?  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You could always do white and then distress it; that's always easy and fun. Or maybe a bright color that the boys would like, maybe yellow with bright red legs? Or each leg a different primary color?

edie said...

OH.my.word. That is about the cutest picture ever. Lo-o-0ve the table and the tiffany chairs!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

seriously, when did finny get big enough to sit in a chair and drink like a big boy??? i need to see my boys!

and brooke says "hey finny. hey jack"

alicia kristine said...

so cute... I'm sure the makeover will be as cute as all your projects... my "tiffany" guest bath looks more like the neon version... I want your chair color for the bathroom I always wanted;)!

Unknown said...

Meg, can you send me your mailing address so I can send your handmade gift? It's bdarazs@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Brenna

NovaFults said...

wow, Finn is huge! But in a reallllllllllly cute way ; )
BTW, where's my new quilt??