
you may remember that i've been frustrated with the "bath" situation lately. so today we tried showers. not much better. easier and quicker for me, but the little ones were not so thrilled. jack hates getting water in his eyes, and finn... he just hated everything. we'll be back in the sink in a few days. yes, i said a few days. it's such an ordeal, we don't do it that often. they don't smell or anything...




5 comments:
Really, both girls like the shower, in fact most of the time Ava perfers showers! Good luck!!!
It's good to hear that you have a shower. I've been concerned this whole time as to how you and Jon were getting clean. I taught the boy I'm nanny for how to take a shower last week because they ask me to give him a bath a lot (because he never gets one from them NEVER) and I can't bend over a bathtub to save my life. It worked well and was a lot faster.
so stinking funny! jada can't do the shower for anything, and brooke loves it! she plays shaving cream on the door the whole time and hates getting out.
ok, and i'm not sure, but finny looks bigger than jack jack!
Sorry about that! After this weekend, if you want to haul those boys up two flights of stairs, you can use Lonnie's bathroom. If I ever get my bathroom picked up, you can use mine.
Well as long as you keep there hands and face clean its koscher. They are boys afterall. They look happy enough.
Post a Comment