Memoirs of Childhood
congrats! God is so good... maybe it's a girl!?
OK - my jaw is on the floor! This is amazing. You're one fertile myrtle! I'm thinking pink for ya!
Congrats! That's so exciting - hoping for a smooth and joyful pregnancy for you!
WOW!! Congrats!! That is awesome!
So excited for you all!!!
yeah!!!! sooo exciting! how are you feeling? congrats sweet friend. i love that you and haley can enjoy that together! love you!
So glad you are blogging again Sister! That baby is already cute... I can tell!
CONGRATS!!! That is super exciting. When are you due? Are you feeling ok? Saying a prayer for a healthy baby right now.
Hooray for little bean! Jason and I are so excited for you!
Oh happy news! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe it will be a girl this time :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
congrats! God is so good... maybe it's a girl!?
OK - my jaw is on the floor! This is amazing. You're one fertile myrtle!
I'm thinking pink for ya!
Congrats! That's so exciting - hoping for a smooth and joyful pregnancy for you!
WOW!! Congrats!! That is awesome!
So excited for you all!!!
yeah!!!! sooo exciting! how are you feeling? congrats sweet friend. i love that you and haley can enjoy that together! love you!
So glad you are blogging again Sister! That baby is already cute... I can tell!
CONGRATS!!! That is super exciting. When are you due? Are you feeling ok? Saying a prayer for a healthy baby right now.
Hooray for little bean! Jason and I are so excited for you!
Oh happy news! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe it will be a girl this time :)
Post a Comment