Memoirs of Childhood
I would too!
tried to call you. no such luck : )cute pics!!!! as always. oh and LOVE the new place and how you decrated. you have talent lady!
new couch...new ottoman...i must come and see. and the boys...too much!
WoW! You've posted so much since last time I checked the blog! You're little belly is growing - so cute! And the boys are so sweet & growing, yikes so fast. TV, too! Is that Veggie tales I see? I think I'm going to lay out like these two are now!
We hung our tv above the fireplace a few weeks back too! It just makes sense! The rest of your house is beautiful too! We need to come see it soon!:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would too!
tried to call you. no such luck : )
cute pics!!!! as always.
oh and LOVE the new place and how you decrated. you have talent lady!
new couch...new ottoman...i must come and see. and the boys...too much!
WoW! You've posted so much since last time I checked the blog! You're little belly is growing - so cute! And the boys are so sweet & growing, yikes so fast. TV, too! Is that Veggie tales I see? I think I'm going to lay out like these two are now!
We hung our tv above the fireplace a few weeks back too! It just makes sense! The rest of your house is beautiful too! We need to come see it soon!:)
We hung our tv above the fireplace a few weeks back too! It just makes sense! The rest of your house is beautiful too! We need to come see it soon!:)
Post a Comment