have i ever shown you this chair?

i saw it at goodwill for $20, and, i have no idea why, but i totally fell in love with it. a little tlc on the yucky green tufted velvet was obviously in order, but now it looks like this...

there's a little touch of pink in the cream fabric so the back is upholstered in solid pink silk (heehee!). someday i'll finish distressing the paint, sigh (or the boys will).

i saw it at goodwill for $20, and, i have no idea why, but i totally fell in love with it. a little tlc on the yucky green tufted velvet was obviously in order, but now it looks like this...

there's a little touch of pink in the cream fabric so the back is upholstered in solid pink silk (heehee!). someday i'll finish distressing the paint, sigh (or the boys will).





6 comments:
i said "u little turd" right outloud! i love it! and finny...ahhhh!
Great job! I also love what you've done with your other finds from your house pics. AND we are about 2 days apart on babies!! I'm due Dec. 2!!
how do you do that!? reupholster things like that. tell me! i want to learn. your amazing!
You are so talented! I wish I could do that! Come over and I will feed you and give you free Mary Kay while you decorate my house, ok? great!
When Meaghan bought this chair, I wondered what in the world she was doing. Seriously, 20 bucks for yet ANOTHER chair? You people should see how many chairs we have in our house.
But now this is my favorite one of them all. I retreat in silence.
Awesome as usual! Love all the pics!
Hope you are feeling well and having a great time up there in much cooler Colorado!
Post a Comment