
didn't it just snow? less than a week ago? well today it was in the 80's. though the snow killed off any foliage we may have had...we still needed "fall" pics of our first official fall in colorado (texas has just one season you know).

mostly the boys just ran around city park and played with balls.

finn was rather possessive of the soccer ball. he mostly carried it around for fear that someone might kick it.

in the end, we couldn't hardly pull the boys out of the perfect climbing tree. they smelled so good the rest of the night!




5 comments:
i love the fall pics of the boys! they are getting so big!!
i miss city park :D
i agree with Katie
You know, Finn is showing early signs of an aspiring goalkeeper. I know this girl, she had a prolific career as a goalkeeper then coached for the Olympic Development Program... once Finn matures, I think she might be willing to train him and give him the competitive edge he'll want, all for the nominal fee of a dinner with the family... think about it, you won't find a more qualified gk coach for such a low price ... ::coy smile & muffled laughter::
Now that sounds like a great idea. Personalized goal keeper training. U would be welcome at dinner anytime! (I had to chime in on that one!).
well jon, i know you've got the baseball thing covered...but I can offer my services as a catching coach :D
Ooh good b/c I can teach him to run over the catcher but I can't teach him to be one. :)
Post a Comment