
it snowed and snowed and snowed! friday evening, friday night, saturday morning!

the guys went sledding for the first time while momma stayed warm inside...alone ;-) i could get used to this!

jack and jon were out in it for hours. finn prefers to be warm and "snuggie"

rosy cheeks and messy hair - signs of a morning well spent.
(glad we enjoyed it...it's supposed to be in the 60's this week)
(glad we enjoyed it...it's supposed to be in the 60's this week)




6 comments:
I love these pictures! It looks like the boys had tons of fun in the snow.
Yes - I need to update my blog... Madelyn had tubes put in her ears on Friday morning. The annoying thing is they have you get there 2 HOURS before the actual surgery (which only takes 5 minutes.) She recovered quickly and is now walking at least 80% of the time now. She also seems to be sleeping even better. Great sleeper before - even better sleeper now. Hope YOU are doing well. Can't wait to see what/who Rowan will look like. I'm betting blonde hair ;)
our LOWS don't go below 65 degrees this week... just sayin' ;] hahaha ... visit warm and exciting AZ when you start to freeze this winter?
your boys are adorable and I'm lovin' that I can see the tips of a Colts horseshoe on Jack's shirt!
Ok...that is alot of snow:) I am glad to see they are loving it!
Wow Meaghan, that looks like fun! I would love having seasons like that... no seasons here in Florida... just summer pretty much all year! uck!
Looks like they are going to enjoy the winter!! I'm jealous you already have snow! It got down to 43 today so we are getting there!:)
i can't believe it's snowing! and i signed up to come out there!!! good thing me and finn can snuggle!
Post a Comment