all of your pics are just so good! I love seeing this sweet little face! I have the same paci's for Chaz too! His say My Mom Rocks (Kirsten got me that one) and then I ordered some that say Chazzy Bear. So fuN! Rowan is so peaceful! I am so glad you guys are doing great! love you!
7 comments:
He is so precious & adorable. I love all of the pics you're posting - hope you're getting an ounce of shut eye though!
He is so adorable!! I want to meet him!!!
all of your pics are just so good! I love seeing this sweet little face! I have the same paci's for Chaz too! His say My Mom Rocks (Kirsten got me that one) and then I ordered some that say Chazzy Bear. So fuN! Rowan is so peaceful! I am so glad you guys are doing great! love you!
Have you seen the other two? thank goodness!
shut. up.
now, is he really taking tha pacifier, or is it a pic thing??? ha!
Congrats Meaghan~ boys are the best!
With that sweetie...who cares what it does outside ~
sandy toe
Post a Comment