It's Katy Link, better known to you as, Katy St. John, or even better known to you as One Fish, Two Fish, Red, Fish Blue Fish!!!
I randomly found your blog a while back. (like a while before Rowan was born). I'm such a lazy blog reader. I never comment on other people's blogs. So I've been reading your blog in secret!! One of my New Years Resolutions was to comment more on other people's blog. I LOVE getting comments on my blog, so I thought I would do the same for others!
You're family is absolutely precious, and I've loved being able to "catch up" with you through your blog. Hopefully you'll be "hearing" more from me in your comments sections!!
Hey Meaghan, now that I'm actually able to leave a comment, I will try to do so more often! I've enjoyed your blog and hope to see all the pictures this year. Keep up the good blogging.
6 comments:
Hey Meaghan...
It's Katy Link, better known to you as, Katy St. John, or even better known to you as One Fish, Two Fish, Red, Fish Blue Fish!!!
I randomly found your blog a while back. (like a while before Rowan was born). I'm such a lazy blog reader. I never comment on other people's blogs. So I've been reading your blog in secret!! One of my New Years Resolutions was to comment more on other people's blog. I LOVE getting comments on my blog, so I thought I would do the same for others!
You're family is absolutely precious, and I've loved being able to "catch up" with you through your blog. Hopefully you'll be "hearing" more from me in your comments sections!!
Happy New Year!!
Hey Meaghan, Rowan is really cute, especially now that he has digitally enhanced eyes! More like the real thing, right? :)
Hey Meaghan, now that I'm actually able to leave a comment, I will try to do so more often! I've enjoyed your blog and hope to see all the pictures this year. Keep up the good blogging.
Holding Rowan is so much better than just seeing him. Great photoshopping though!
Isn't Photoshop GREAT!!! He's precious!
and i'm jealous!
Post a Comment