Memoirs of Childhood
Love it! I'm so excited to see what it looks like!
Someone bought a box of silver leaf:)Ame
Looking forward to seeing it...and talking over a few home decor items at my house! :)
Can't wait to see how it turns out! And Jack looks so adorable in that picture.
Can't wait to see what it looks like! I love the boys new pics on the side....so cute!
I'm sure it will look fabulous when you are done. I can't wait to see what you do to it!!
yeah!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it! I'm so excited to see what it looks like!
Someone bought a box of silver leaf:)
Ame
Looking forward to seeing it...and talking over a few home decor items at my house! :)
Can't wait to see how it turns out! And Jack looks so adorable in that picture.
Can't wait to see what it looks like! I love the boys new pics on the side....so cute!
I'm sure it will look fabulous when you are done. I can't wait to see what you do to it!!
yeah!!
Post a Comment