Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, February 10

Cookies

Photobucket

it was chilly and snowy out yesterday.

Photobucket

so we stayed in (like most days in a colorado winter) and made cookies.

Photobucket

the guys ate a tons and tons of cookie dough.

Photobucket

and while they baked...

Photobucket

the boys terrorized rowan. look at his eyes!

Photobucket

i read one time about freezing cookie dough in little balls. do you do this? it's pretty much awesome, because when you have a cookie hankering...just pull out some dough and either shove it in your mouth or pop it in the oven.

Photobucket

yummy!

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i'm going with shove it in my mouth! just so you k now! and the boys are too cute!!!!!

The Links said...

I freeze my batter in balls like that every time I make my cookies. I like my cookies raw and Matt likes them cooked. When we need a sweet treat I just eat one straight from the freezer and then bake him a couple. It's wonderful!! This way we don't end up eating the whole back in a day!!

Tyne said...

wow. Thanks so much for the great idea about freezing the cookies in balls. It is cold down here in Texas today too. And snowing! But I'm not making cookies- we actually got out in the snow, you got to do it when it only snows once every three years.