
do your kids ask you every day when their birthday is? how long until christmas? when is grammie coming? well, mine too!

jack started asking, "how much longer til it's my birthday?" about a month ago. solution? birthday countdown chain!

your imagination could really go crazy with this! the idea came to me so we just went for it with what was around the house, but next time....cute scrapbook papers, stickers, better believe it.

everyday, jack gets to cut off a link counting down to the big day.

what will you make a countdown chain for? i want to see pics!!!




3 comments:
HI Meg, my name is Laura James. I found your blog through Jenny Lay and Mandy Scisco. Anyway, I saw your post on redoing your sideboard...any tips? Did you sand? seal? anything helps
we totally did this for christmas this year...and they girlies loved it!!! and so now that we are going to the beach house again in april {and a day at disney on the way}, i'm gonna have to pull another one together!!!
I made a countdown chain with my Kindergarten class last year. We were counting down the days that They didn't have to call me Miss St. John anymore. They were so excited to call me Mrs. Link and I was super excited to get married. I made a lesson out of it and everything. I had each kid write the numbers on the chain links and I made them my wedding colors....black white and apple green. We made and ABC pattern with the chains. They loved it!!
Post a Comment