i have absolutely nothing to blog about today. no new pics...nothing.
i have, however, been wondering for a long time who on earth even reads this blog?!
soooo...
who are you?!
where do you live?!
why do you like this blog?!
what would you like to see more of on this blog?
i have, however, been wondering for a long time who on earth even reads this blog?!
soooo...
who are you?!
where do you live?!
why do you like this blog?!
what would you like to see more of on this blog?




24 comments:
Me Me Me...I read your blog!!!
I live in "Small Town"-North Texas
I love your blog because I knew you when it was just you and John, so it's neat to see how your family has grown!!
I love pics of your sweet kiddos!!
And what a great idea to post about. I put a counter on my blog to see if people even read it. I get visits, but I still really don't know who reads my blog. I would love to know though!!
Ashley (better known as FoPa) I love your blog because it fills me in on the latest in your life and gives me creative ideas. My favorite part is the wonderful photography. Keep posting girl because we're reading!
I read your blog all the time! I love all the great pictures you post, you are becoming quite the photographer! :)
I cheered with you in High School, i love reading your blog because you have such an interesting life and beautiful children. I love the pics!! Keep writing!!
Hi Meaghan! It's me...Jenny. I love reading your blog because it does my heart good to read about another mommy of 3 out there who is seeking to be a godly wife and mother. I love your creative ideas, your amazing photography, and knowing what's happening in your precious family...and most of all I love you!
Hi Meaghan! Even though I NEVER blog anymore I read your blog all the time. I love seeing how the boys are growing and I am loving the creative ideas you have on educating your boys. I have picked up on some great ideas from you, keep them coming! Your blog also reminds me how blessed I am to know your family and how much we miss you! Love you!
I read your blog all the time! I love seeing the boys grow and the fun things you do as a mom and wife. I also get great ideas for decorating from you...wow things have changed just a bit from painting that funky shaped desk blue on our balcony. ;-)
[If I ever get to be a wife or mom, I want to be half the woman you are]
I miss you sweet girl and there are so many times when I wish you were here. (I didn't take advantage of that enough when you were here...I'm sorry) I love you!
Hi! My name is Marcina. I found your blog by a friend and I've been reading since when. I just love your blog! And the pics of course! You have such a beautiful family :)
Mom and I look at it every chance we get. It is the best and only way we can keep up with the kids. Can't wait until you come East again.
I check your blog daily, and I love it! You teach me all about boys,how to dress them super cute, and how to entertain them. I love how you decorate your house, and I love the work you and your husband do-teach young adults about Jesus! Awesome! I just love Meg and her Boys :)
I love to see all your pics!
I love that you share all of your crafty ideas ... the ways you help the boys learn new things ... lots of updated pictures ... pretty much everything about it!
I am you sister-in-law Allison!! :-) I live in Indianapolis, IN and I don't get much time to talk to you or Jon or know what is going on in your lives.... so your blog is what keeps me up to date!!! I love showing my roommate and friends pictures on the blog because my nephews are soo stinkin cute!!! I am appreciative that you take the time to do this so I can see ya'll. I like pictures of everyone - you and Jon included!
I read the blog so I can see what you and the boys have done all day while I'm gone. :)
I loved looking through your pics!! Amazing!! What kind of camera do you have? God has blessed you with a beautiful family and friends:)
It's Walpaper here. :)
I love seeing what you do with the boys everyday. And I too love the creative ideas and photography.
My name is Laura, I started reading your blog from Jenny and Mandy's...I think I love the most just being able to relate to having a crazy life and trying to keep it looking cute as well.
Shelly Forrest
Fort Worth Texas
I read the blog because I love to see how the Lord is working in the lives of my sweet friends. I miss you guys so much. Meaghan you get more beautiful with every picture posted. Your children are so darn cute and squeezable.
I would like to see more pictures of sweet little Rowan
you know i do girl! i want more pics of around the house and how to's on some of those makeover things you do on furniture!!!!! love you
I'm a faithful reader! :) Your posts are interesting and usually contain pictures- two things I value in a blog. Plus you are just such a cool gal and I love your creativity, projects, and how you mother your boys.
Not to mention the common Pine Cove history of our guys, Oosta & Fungi!
Geez, a crazy week of student teaching and I miss the question and answer blog post. Let's see...I'm Katie. I currently reside in Dayton, OH...but *hopefully* that will soon change to Fort Collins, CO. I LOVE this blog because I can stay updated on you, your crafts, ministry, and family even though we are a few time zones away. I show off pictures of your family and craft projects to my roommates and friends. I would like to see MORE OF YOU on this blog. And keep the pictures coming!!
I just found your blog a week or so ago. Not even sure how I found it...a friend of a friend? But love your creativity and when doused with pictures of cute little one, I got hooked. :-)
MM - Richardson, TX
I love to read the blog to see what you guys are up to, I miss you tons! Also the Fort Collins fix I get every time I read help me to miss CO a little less. I'll be in Denver for a weekend later this month, can't wait!
I'm hopping on this one a little late. I'm slightly behind in my blog stalking.. er em I mean blog reading.
Hannah (king) Jones, living in Houston now (missing Weatherford). I love it when you post pictures of your projects. I love working on similar stuff and you inspire me. If you want to give me some tips you can see my latest project on my blog. Be blessed Meaghan. You have blessed me.
Post a Comment