
have i shown you the rice box before? it's a big box of rice.

this is actually our second one...you may remember this (click me).

both boys can play tirelessly with cars in the cool therapeutic rice...aaahhhh.

and when they're done, just snap the lid on and stick it on a shelf.




3 comments:
hmmmm...i wonder where the boys got that? who doesn't love playing in rice? we moved to beans...easier to clean up! can't wait to see you!!!!
We have a problem keeping the rice in the box:)
I love stuff like this. When we have our own kids, I want them to be entertained by simple cheap things. I don't want an abundance of toys. I know from experience that my 16 5 years olds in my Kindergarten class are amused by the simpliest things. I don't have fun exciting toys in my classroom, but I do have cheap simple ideas that they are totally in love with. One of their favorite has been to put shaving cream on the table and write words. Jack would probably love practicing writing his letters!!
Post a Comment