Memoirs of Childhood

Sunday, April 11

Swimmers

here're some of our swimmers! i love these girls. we had so much fun together! you should know that the police totally busted us for taking pictures on the train cars and train tracks! who knew that was trespassing!? (actually, i had a sneaking suspicion)

Photobucket

lydia's a freshman swimmer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

jordan's a sophmore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is my fav pic of the day! kerrianne's a sophomore too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

these were so fun! we had pizza for dinner, and oohed and aahed over them!

5 comments:

Hallie said...

i love this! what a great way to connect with the girls and use your talent!

Katie O. said...

haha! tresspassing!! nice one!! I really hope I get a chance to meet these girls next year! I'm getting impatient with my placement!!

Anonymous said...

you take beautiful pics, meg!

The Hagers said...

Oh my goodness these pics turned out sooo good!!! I love them, you did such a great job! I'm impressed!!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ur soooo me! love it!