a friend had a scary comment on her blog. really gross and scary. so, because i love my kids more than you (haha) i'm password protecting the blog. i'm gonna blog just as much so that in 2,231,543,424,656 years, when i have free time again, i'll make it into a blog book.
i'd loooooooooove for you to keep reading if you dig the blog though! so shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email, and i'll get ya on the list! i don't care if i don't know you well, just as long as you're not gross and creepy. i'm gonna do it in a week. thanks for understanding!!
xoxo
meg
measterhaus@gmail.com
i'd loooooooooove for you to keep reading if you dig the blog though! so shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email, and i'll get ya on the list! i don't care if i don't know you well, just as long as you're not gross and creepy. i'm gonna do it in a week. thanks for understanding!!
xoxo
meg
measterhaus@gmail.com




25 comments:
count me in!!! (and I promise I'm not scary or creepy!)
me to!
I can't imagine not being able to check out your blog. I'm in.
I'm can't imagine not reading about the Easterhaus family any more! Please count me in!
Yes, we want to read more! Sign us up!
ashleycating@hotmail.com
Oh, I'd love keep reading your lovely blog if possible!:)
tim.78930@ymail.com
count me in!
I'll join in too!
amy.leigh@sbcglobal.net
You don't know me but I started reading your blog by hearing from some sweet friends at Pine Cove (we work there too). I enjoy reading :)
i've been considering doing that... i have recieved almost 10 comments in a foreign language, but i rejected them all. the more i thought about it... if they could read it to want to comment... they should be able to write so that i could understand it... creeping me out too!
i'll keep reading!
mandysisco05@yahoo.com
Add me too (you should have my email from LifeGroup--let me know if you don't).
Count us in!
Love to keep reading... keeps me grounded.
Heather - Classmate from F.A.
I definitely want to keep reading! Jason Wallace gave me your blog address so that I could keep up with my favorite Ehaus family while here at Pine Cove.
my email is esmith090@gmail.com. I forgot to add that.
so yeah, i forgot to leave my email address ... sunstarzmoonz@gmail.com
~Heather
I wanna keep reading....
katymlink@gmail.com
add me please! ketchit@hotmail.com
add me please! ashjohnson611@yahoo.com
Hey Meg -
I love reading your blog! I love hearing your latest stories, projects, and seeing your awesome pics :)
Count me in: s(dot)anastasia(dot)turner(at)gmail(dot)com
Would love to continue keeping up with you guys!
jandkalexander @ hotmail . com
"walpaper"
us too!!!
jeffandjenny22@gmail.com
yep, i'd like to keep reading! hannahestes12 at yahoo dot com
Add me and you know my email:)
Ame
Post a Comment