Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, June 30

Kidless Kalifornia (almost)

do you spy in n' out burger?

Photobucket

that's because last week we went to california for:

Photobucket

jon to marry ryan (one of our football players) and julie! when the groomsmen walked out, someone behind me said, "here comes the offensive line." for real.

Photobucket

in our 4 days away from project, we squeezed in the beach,

Photobucket

twice.

Photobucket

slept 11 hours in one night (thank you black out curtains).

Photobucket

drove the coast.

Photobucket

ate at fun restaurants on the ocean.

Photobucket

enjoyed each other.

Photobucket

and enjoyed some rowan time.

3 comments:

Mommy Moseley said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, beautiful pics! Where in California were you?

The Robinson Family said...

Okay, I'm back. I must have checked right before you switched back. Wow, I can't believe how different Rowan looks. Well, he looks mostly the same, but BIGGER! Hope to see you guys sometime.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

squealing with jealousy!!!