Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, June 15

Picture Wall

Photobucket

a little helper helped me make this this morning:

Photobucket

yet another picture wall, hahaha. these are $1 frames from walmart. the plan is to keep adding on!! it's a cheap way to get some pics on the wall, and impossible to keep straight i'm sure.

5 comments:

Mommy Moseley said...

Great idea, love the frames! Your boys are so cute and you are a great photographer!

Bev said...

Hey Meagan, The wall is very cute and another of your creative ideas. Can you enter us to your blog account at our address of r.easterhaus1@verizon.net. Thanks. Call me if this is not all you need. Keep having a great summer and summer project. Bev

The Hagers said...

So cute, what a great way to display your awesome photographer skillz!!! Is that a pic from our way fun camping trip I see in there? I feel so special we made "the wall", ha ha!

Ginger said...

your home must be unbelievably inviting and comfortable...such an inspiration.

Marcina said...

I'm so jealous of your wall! I NEED take a time to print some ones too...I'd love have my wall full of pictures!

And yours is BEAUTIFUL! :)