Memoirs of Childhood

Friday, August 20

Happenings

another long post then i'll stay caught up (?)...we'll see. these are mostly iphone pics, bear with.

Photobucket

letting my boys be boys more than i probably should. don't judge ;)

Photobucket

biking off to church with our friends sam and gwyn (can't find our pics together gwyn!!). yes, that's what i wore to church. again, please don't judge!

Photobucket

jon went to wallie world for play sand and dragged this monstrosity home. it was $229 for $57. not a bad deal.

Photobucket

hitting the park a bit more. eating up last bits of summer.

Photobucket

picnic dinner (i obviously didn't pack it) at the park by the lake.

Photobucket

feeding fries to the ducks. better them than the boys eating them all i'm sure.

Photobucket

trip to harvest farms with the konstanty's. makes me so excited for fall and pumpkin patches!

Photobucket

we made the hour trek down to rocky mountain national park for the first time this summer - crazy!

Photobucket




lastly, a coveted finn/daddy date to barnes and nobles for rainbow chip cookies and trains.

5 comments:

Jon said...

Fun fun fun!!! But I want to see about school!!! ;)

Hallie said...

Finn in the cape and underwear - classic! and the playground for $57 - hooray!

ashley said...

OK, I've been meaning to comment for a while... :) For two people like Ben and I who adore everything about the mountains and CO, your blog makes us want to pack our bags and move. I love that a normal day around there includes a hike, a park BY A lake, possibly a waterfall, beautiful temps, a trip around town ON A bike... Thanks for letting me dream through your blog!!!!

ashley said...

You are correct - no facebook here. I tried a while back and it became too consuming so I try to just stick to the blog and e-mail - which sometimes also becomes consuming. :)

Unknown said...

Love the boys being boys picture! So glad you can understand the craziness and love it!