Memoirs of Childhood

Friday, October 8

Bed in a Field Take 2

our turn! sorry, there're a LOT. i just couldn't choose! so you have to see almost all of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so which one do i frame!?

10 comments:

Kristen said...

I love them all! Great job. Send us one, too!

Sarah said...

Holly cow lady! I NEED to get together with you and learn some photography stuff from you:). My passion and joy for the art are way ahead of my knowledge and editing skills. Your boys are beautiful. Man does that Rowan look like you! See you soon:).
Sarah

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

UH... WOW! How the heck are you supposed to pic ONE???!!! You are such a photo pro! I loved these pics and the ones of your friends in the earlier blog too! What a talent you have Meghan!!! and it doesn't hurt that your kids or knock outs too! Sheesh! Some people have it all! LOL!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

I mean your kids ARE knock outs!!

ashley said...

Hey girl! AMAZING pictures!!! What a creative idea. I had a quick question - we are wanting to make our blog private, but I'm pretty sure once we do that, it won't show up on google reader so friends won't know when I've posted something new - although, yours DOES show up on my google reader. Any suggestions? Thanks! ashleycating@gmail.com

Muffy said...

Frame them all! Beautiful boys!

Katie O. said...

my vote is the one with finn & jack yelling and rowan just sort of chilling...thats my fave :)

~*Heather*~ said...

i say get a collage frame and put a few of them in it :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

all of them of course!

alicia kristine said...

absolutely cute, cute!!! What a good idea for a photo shoot... have missed your blog... just caught up... cute stuff Sweet!