we were going to make planets. they were going to hang from the ceiling of the boys room. i was repeating over and over in my head, "a mess is okay. it's not a big deal. mess=fun."

i quickly discovered, however, that the balloons only blew up into really weird shapes.

we pressed on...unthwarted.

and made...

...spaceships? sorta?

you know, A for effort. and we had fun. and we never paint.


i quickly discovered, however, that the balloons only blew up into really weird shapes.

we pressed on...unthwarted.

and made...

...spaceships? sorta?

you know, A for effort. and we had fun. and we never paint.

no finished product pics you may notice.




3 comments:
haha I am so scared of messes to! I guess I will have to get motivated in a few years. :) You are such a fun mommy!!!!
Hey, at least you attempted a craft. What a fun Mommy you are :)
oh my word! only you...
Post a Comment