Memoirs of Childhood
Brilliant. I love the grin at the end. You Cheshire cat, you!
well, they are sooo related!!!! ro and sof are just sooo related!
Both of our babies do this...together...there is NO telling how many wipes we've wasted. Rotten! : )
I am pretty sure Chaz must have called him and shared that with him! He does that all the time with his travel wipes! Ahh!
Meaghan! I miss you :)And I can't believe Rowan is almost a year old and I haven't even met him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Brilliant. I love the grin at the end. You Cheshire cat, you!
well, they are sooo related!!!! ro and sof are just sooo related!
Both of our babies do this...together...there is NO telling how many wipes we've wasted. Rotten! : )
I am pretty sure Chaz must have called him and shared that with him! He does that all the time with his travel wipes! Ahh!
Meaghan! I miss you :)
And I can't believe Rowan is almost a year old and I haven't even met him!
Post a Comment