so the truth is i decorated before we left on our 2 week excursion so it would all be done to enjoy when we got home. this stuff's been hanging around (literally in these cases) for almost 3 weeks!

the kids spot.

kinda fun.

i really wanted stuff gooped from the ceilings this year...don't ask.

the hallway to the bedrooms.

the instructions to make those poofy pom-poms is on martha stewart.

aaaand panning out a little further...

the kids spot.

kinda fun.

i really wanted stuff gooped from the ceilings this year...don't ask.

the hallway to the bedrooms.

the instructions to make those poofy pom-poms is on martha stewart.

aaaand panning out a little further...




11 comments:
So fun! Loving the fun, hanging decor:) And thanks for sharing your mess:) I don't feel so alone:)
fabulous! Love what you did above the kids table!
super cute decor! and i too feel grateful for other peoples clutter... messy house = lots of fun happening! :)
you know that they would last 5 seconds here, but i love love love them!
I love it all! Merry Christmas sweet Mom!
The pom poms are really cool and festive.
Looks fun at your place!
Oh my goodness... how fun! Love all the pretties hanging from the ceiling. Beautiful!
SO cute and fun!! I'm pretty sure my 8 yr old self wants to move in...
I really like that fun garland with all the color hanging down! kelly
Yep, I totally understand the decorating early because of the travel schedule! Did you SEE that your pom pom picture was featured on the Nesting Place?!?!?! you're blog is pretty much famous now :)
Post a Comment