Memoirs of Childhood

Saturday, December 18

Round Here

Photobucket

finn's been on a puzzle spree.

Photobucket

treasures wait under the tree. and in chairs.

Photobucket

jack made a grocery list so of course jon had to take him to buy what's on it.

Photobucket

what do you think was on the list? (ah phonics)

Photobucket

boxes have been pouring in from grammie (and amazon)(they can't be beat).

Photobucket

rowan's having issues sitting down. we should probably start to address that...

Photobucket

please enjoy the decorations and not the sink and counter.

Photobucket

let's pretend it's not there. shall we?

Photobucket

three boys in a bath. oh my!

Photobucket

sippy cups and brotherly love.

Photobucket

the christmas story is being read.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Sawyer has the same standing issue, I love that shot of Rowan strapped to the chair with a belt, lol! With Sawyer, I guess it's not totally his fault since we have him at the table with us with no booster chair;). I think I'd stand if I couldn't reach my food too!

Ashley S. said...

I recognize several things on the list! (Of course this is from a first grade teacher...) I see milk, present paper, hot dog buns, new cereal, christmas decorations, and project(?). :) Well done, Jack!

The Links said...

I can read "Kindergarten" good!!

I got Grocery List as the title

Marshmallow Cereal (not sure what Tues says)

Milk (and I think Project)

Present Paper Christmas Decorations

Hot Dog Buns Picture Frame

Am I right????

Kristen said...

I want to spend Christmas at your house!!

Jon said...

Ashley and Katy good effort! that's actually pretty impressive. I think you guys nailed it except for Tues, which was Jack's way of spelling "Toys" which he was most adamant about while we were at the store!

Sisco Family said...

good times in your home! :) we miss you friends!!

CarolinaGirl said...

I love it! Your boyss are just precious!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love those boys...miss them sooooo mucho!

Whit said...

um seeing rowan standing up at the dinner table makes me see that he has some serious pine cove spirit in him!! hope yall are doing well! miss you guys so much