Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, February 1

Assigments

jack's teacher sends home packets she needs help with every now and again. one such packet came home with jack last week, buuuuut i forgot. a couple of hours before jack had to be at school, i went into panic mode when i realized it was due.

Photobucket

jon walked in the door, and was quickly enlisted to help crank it out.


Photobucket

everyone pitched in and we sipped coffee and listened to worship music on pandora. it ended up being a surprisingly fun time.

Photobucket

we cut out the blue birds, white circles, used the exacto knife to make doors and squares and x's, and inserted brads. jack was all about the brads.

Photobucket

the (finally) finished (blurry) project. those kids better cherish the things.

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that is quite a project! wow!

Sarah said...

that's the sad part! They end up throwing them away or shoving them in a box. I remember many of those projects last year. But they sure are cute aren't they!

Muffy said...

I'm pretty sure Jack & I have the same glasses! hah! Are his called "Jalapenos?"

I was just looking at another blog I think you would like. It's http://mycakies.blogspot.com She did a really cute breakfast party for her 2 year old and it made me think of something you would do.