the latest obsession around here is that show "wipeout" more specifically "winter wipeout"

watching it is not enough.

it must be reenacted.

hello! they're boys!

flying objects!

sweeper arms!

lookout!!

heeheeheehee!

jump!


watching it is not enough.

it must be reenacted.

hello! they're boys!

flying objects!

sweeper arms!

lookout!!

heeheeheehee!

jump!

exhausting.
side note: can you read this font?
side note: can you read this font?




7 comments:
Hilarious! We watch the show as well - haven't tried it at home yet!
I can read the font, but it's kind of hard. I can't read as fast as I normally read, and I like how your blog is uaually a quick read.
That is the best! Chris thought it was hilarious!
The boys are AWESOME! What fun! Love the font, but it's better when it's bigger :)
Oh my goodness! I would be a nervous wreck watching that!! So, this is what I have to look forward too with Will huh!? God give me strength :)
I'm a mom of two boys, 3 1/2 and 19 months and I'm a nervous wreck most of the day when stuff like this is going on. I WANT to let them be boys and have fun and explore and play, but I also WANT to not be addicted to Xanax during their childhood. Which I might be since I'm realizing they both have their father's (and grandfather's!) adrenaline junkie gene. How do you handle it???
we are totally right there with you guys
Post a Comment