been thinking about doing the same thing but still haven't to keep up with family from all over... why did you do it?... love the pics of Jack and his little friend... would love to take some like that with Christopher's best friend... Abby~ what? girls? so sweet!
5 comments:
on purpose???
I'm not addicited to facebook, but I sure would miss it if I deleted it. I mainly get on it on my phone when I'm bored!!
been thinking about doing the same thing but still haven't to keep up with family from all over... why did you do it?... love the pics of Jack and his little friend... would love to take some like that with Christopher's best friend... Abby~ what? girls? so sweet!
intentionally? i know you thought about it, but man...
thinking of Scooby Doo here : "ruuhh, roohh." Hope you get it back soon :)
meg!!!!! what in the world!
Post a Comment