Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, March 29

Smooooothies

i LOVE smoothies (and so do Finn & Rowan).
here are my usual additions...

Photobucket

approx. 1 cup of OJ, a large dollop of yogurt, and a tablespoon of protein powder just for kicks.

Photobucket

add a whole banana.

Photobucket

and a handful of frozen mango and blueberries.

Photobucket

little helper.

Photobucket

deeeeeelish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

on another note...

Photobucket

maybe you noticed in the background this pink polish...who knew the salon at walmart carried OPI?!?!

Photobucket

60% off "cozumelted in the sun." my new summer color!

2 comments:

The Links said...

I love that seeing you sweet kiddos on your blog every post, but I'm really loving that you are in a lot of pics now!! Your kids will appreciate that someday!!

Hallie said...

Good word on the polish: I have passed the Walmart salon EVERY time I'm in there, but never thought about polish! Thanks!