Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, August 22

Play Dough

the boys got their first "real" play dough last week.

i've made them play dough before, but never let it hang around for long.

they've LOVED it.

my carpet....not so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



4 comments:

KEVA said...

Creative geniuses at work!

Sarah said...

Love you sweet Friend! And always love your pics:).

The Links said...

I've neer been a fan of real play dough. It dried out too quickly and gets crumbly which makes messes. I always made my own for my classroom then put in in the little play dough containers!! My kids all thought it was real play dough! Genius huh? I also used a recipe that had look aid in it so it smelled like kool aid and it was fun bright colors too!!

Kirsten said...

I keep our Playdough with our outdoor toys in a rubbermaid, that way, no matter the mess they make, it doesn't get ground into the carpet. They just play it at their picnic table outside. They can play anytime they want. Win win for both of us!