Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, November 14

A Pet & Polka Dots

jack cracks me up.

look at this "yellow card" we got home last week with his story and the truth.

Photobucket

he says, "i gave marcus a tiny hit on the back."  which according to mrs. allen was actually a karate chop.

he also made a sentence for homework that said, "my smile attracts girls."

i mean, really...

Photobucket

we have a new "pet"

Photobucket

jack brought home "hubble" from a birthday party this weekend. thanks gwyn ;)  it's one loved goldfish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

did i really wear this out?  yes.  yes i did.

Photobucket

cause my necklace matched the polka dots so well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm visiting - I commented on Casey Weigand's instagram picture. I love looking through your blog. your boys look so sweet. What church do you go to? We go to The Crossing. On the corner of Horsetooth and Sheilds. We actually moved to FC to help the church out. it's so cool to finally run into a blogger that is close by! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE your polka dots! I'm slightly obsessed myself with polka dots, but could not pull off the socks!

kate said...

...and i hope your fish has a longer life than ours did! :)

KEVA said...

Can you send me your wardrobe?:)
"karate chop" ... hee hee hee...

bonbon said...

What a great post! I have recently been struggling with the idea of having kids... wondering when me and the hubs are going to take the plunge. I think this is a great outlook on it and makes me want to get started sooner than I thought! :) Thanks for sharing these thoughts. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... hope you don't mind if I follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

(P.S. do you have a gfc button so I can officially follow you?)