Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, August 19

the House


for those of you who haven't seen this on our athletes in action blog...this is the house we're staying at until we can move to colorado. shame huh?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Meaghan,

I was just reading a little about you guys-it's very nice to meet you. Once you get settled, please email me. I've been talking to Pine Cove's marketing dept about 'blogging for Pine Cove' monthly and I"d love for you to join me. They are making a button for my blog and I'd be happy to share it with you as soon as I get it.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

lousy shack. how do people expect u to live? ha.

Jon said...

It's difficult, but we are surviving. Sometimes it's hard to hear each other if we're in opposite corners of the living area. We also have to share a mail box with our gracious hosts. A pity. :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

So, good old Oswald Chambers reminded me of our many conversations...being not as "financially well off" as we'd wished sometimes. But in those same conversations, I am always impressed that the Lord shines through in so many small details...sometimes even the big ones. I just want to say i love you guys so much and i'm so proud of how you listen to and tyr so diligently to do God's will. So, well, that's it. check out Oswald today...

http://www.myutmost.org/08/0821.html