i never thought i would buy pre-fab sugar cookies, but here they are... i mean all my stuff's still in boxes, right?
you know what? they were pretty fun! please pardon jack's perpetual lack of pants, and the randomness strewn across the counter.
jack would tell you that they tasted just as good, and at least the icing (frosting?) was homemade.
can you tell who decorated them? they received handfuls of sprinkles each (literally).
the fruits of his labor.
(we had so much fun with you today lee boys!)




6 comments:
Love the crowching on the counter. Priceless.
love it....i can hardly think of putting those sprinkles in my mouth! what about little finny? did he get a bite?
Hey - will you send me an email with your new address in it? Jonathan threw out the envelope from your Christmas card, so I don't have it. Send me a comment if you don't have my email.
Thanks! Hey - I'd eat those cookies. But then again, I LOVE icing and sprinkles!
That would be my boys cooking without pants. I think it's an unknown law by the kids in my house that you must be semi-naked.
my brother used to crouch like that. it must be a boy thing. love you. hope to see you soon.
luv it!! Christopher already knows what his birthday suit is! I think it is a kid thing... their innocence is precious! Had a ball with you guys too! I think we'll be there every wed. and at 10 when they start!
Post a Comment