Memoirs of Childhood
oh my little snot nosed finny...i miss him so much!
Thanks for visiting my blog!When I pulled up yours, I thought I saw my baby on there! My guy has the same monkey pjs-and a snotty nose too!!! Too cute!!!
Okay... found your family blog. What wonderfully precious boys you have! I will be back to see more!
oh HE is a punkin! I just want to give him a hug!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my little snot nosed finny...i miss him so much!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
When I pulled up yours, I thought I saw my baby on there! My guy has the same monkey pjs-and a snotty nose too!!!
Too cute!!!
Okay... found your family blog. What wonderfully precious boys you have! I will be back to see more!
oh HE is a punkin! I just want to give him a hug!
Post a Comment