this is the second time i've done this, well, maybe the third. i start taking these fabulous pictures of the boys with my new fangled camera, and don't realize till i upload them that the settings were wrong! so maddening!!!! i shoot in the manual setting, and if it's not adjusted right, well, you can see the effects...
even in spite of myelf, i still managed to salvage these two beauties. have you ever done something bone-headed?




6 comments:
Your boys are adorable. Our kids find ways to shine in photos regardless of our thumbs over the lense moments, yeah? The last two were amazing and we got the sense of their cuteness in the first two! Nice site. Just found it. Will check back again.
www.safebeauty.blogspot.com
My best, Lynn
ok, when they r as cute and finn and jack, the actual pic doesn't matter! you'll get it! and, it's a new camera...that's awesome!!! i got a new flash...and man, another learning curve.
Ohhhh those pics are so cute...
I bet if I could get my stinkin' photoshop to work again I could salvage those awesome pictures. Your little guys are sooooooooo cute!
you dress them so cute. i love it. im so sad i didnt get to see them in person.
Your boys are handsome.
cute!!! what kind of camera is your new one?... I need one so bad, mine is a point and shoot that washes out faces!! love pics of little boys!
Post a Comment