Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, December 30

Snack


just a little snack in the middle of the day.

to make it to dinner, to help us to play!

the crumbs got all over pants and in hair

boy it feels good to chill in this chair!

5 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok, he's still a hoss! unbelievable! but still so darling! and almost one!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST photos on your blog. I am so jealous! I wish I could take pictures like you!

I'm not sure if you do bloggy awards, but I have one for you over at my blog!

Nessa Dee said...

He is so cute! Loved you portrait session, too!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and happy 2009!

NovaFults said...

geeez, that is just too dang cute for me. hurry and have more babies so we can see more of the cuteness you and Jon can make!
luff ya

caitlin said...

is he strapped to the chair with a belt? that's awesome.